It’s time we started something sweet together …
We are on the hunt for a passionate Graphic Designer who wants to have some fun with Australia’s most loved doughnuts! The original doughnut factory, Krispy Kreme, wants your help in creating more than just doughnuts as part of the Australian head office team, conveniently located a short walk from Green Square station, near to Surry Hills and across the road from The Grounds.
We are looking for someone to join our Marketing team to be the driving force behind the execution and roll out of our marketing campaigns and the internal brand steward for Australia and New Zealand. You will be a strategic thinker, digital innovator and an effective team player who can work with a variety of people and teams to bring our campaigns to life.
As our Graphic Designer you will creatively design our visual communications including packaging, merchandise, advertising, digital graphics, point of sale material, work across social media channels... and that's just the start!
Krispy Kreme is an iconic brand legendary for its world-famous doughnuts, including our signature ‘Original Glazed’. What makes working at Krispy Kreme so much more special than the doughnuts we produce and the great experiences we create, are the people we employ.
Put simply, we are looking for people who can live and breathe our culture and like being part of a team. We have an enduring belief in our brand, product and customers and an enthusiasm that pervades everything we do. If you are ready to join a dynamic, fun and growing business don’t waste another minute as we are on the lookout right now.
As our Graphic Designer you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising and designing marketing collateral ensuring campaigns are executed across all our channels
- Diligently focusing on our Krispy Kreme brand guidelines so they are implemented and respected
- Creating marketing leading product and brand campaigns with a focus on digital innovation
- Managing photoshoots and photo retouching to ensure images are of the highest quality
- Designing packaging for new and promotional products across all channels
- Assist with the design of artwork for internal departments
What you can bring to the team
We are looking for someone who is degree qualified, with at least 3 years relevant experience and who has:
- Exceptional creativity, innovation and imagination with brilliant eye for detail
- A love of brands, a curious mindset and passion for digital innovation
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The skills to work in a team with a variety of people and projects
- Clear communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
Does this sound like you? Then you could be well on your way to a sweet career with us.
Please include a CV and portfolio in your application (8mb file size limit)
Every day at Krispy Kreme is filled with little moments that have big possibilities.